Tuesday, February 21, 2012

another walking dead post? well yeah, I just rewatched it for some reason and they literally just had their best show since the first episode and really and I know I beat this show up a lot they really build great suspense for a fantasy show with shallow characters.




until the second half
when they decided to have the Shane argument, and then the Reedus and the mom of the dead kid argument, then the herschel vs 4 different people argument, and the rick and lori argument, and the asian guy and herschel's daughter argument. and the...has anyone seen tdog? and the andrea vs that other guy argument....and after a while i forgot that i was watching a show that is supposed to be an escape from reality and i started to think about what a dick my sister was and how i had an argument with this guy at my work and then next thing I knew, I was watching an episode of Northern Exposure

now I look like a power monger who just wants action, but yes, when you watch an action thriller i want just that. but when i plugged in my waverace 64 game the one thing I know I want is jetski racing. Not a game of the sims, but if I wanted the sims, I'd play a good game put together by capable people who can create a sims game, not waverace's version of sims.

ok fine, the show isn't as bad as I make it out to be, but honestly which one of these isn't a tired cliche that you could completely do with out on this story.

1 love triangle
2 pregnancy/who is the father
3 test of faith
4 grief and guilt
5 you don't know my past/i don't know your past
6 the black guy being in the background as "black guy"

1 comment:

  1. I will not make the Dexter mistake again and put myself through another walking dead season hoping the story will get better. I spend every episode wondering "When is Breaking Bad coming back?"

    Walter White grading term papers > Rick making a squinting wah face for 42 minutes

    ReplyDelete

please be a dick about this