Tuesday, June 28, 2011

itsrainingdocuMENtaries

page one


documentary about the new york times

I guess if I liked the times or newspapers or printed things I'd be more interested in it. But I mean the movie was supposed to appeal to an audience watching it not reading it in a fucking newspaper, i don't even know if those still exist.

It was just basically a praise piece saying newspapers are dying and its our fault not theirs. They also told me how great New York is and tried to make me feel bad for not caring about it.

They had a big part on them breaking the wikileaks stuff. Which would probably be interesting if I watched current events. but I don't. So it was like someone telling me about milking cobras, i have no idea if what the person is telling me is true or not. So i basically watched 90 minutes fly over my head and felt nothing for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be a dick about this