Monday, March 26, 2012

No one makes me laugh harder longer than my dad. He is the best thing that ever happens to me. If it wasn't for him I would be a destitute bum blowing men for cash for mouthwash to get drunk on. I learned how to be funny from him and I only wanted really to be funny to make him laugh.

4 years ago my Dadsy had heart surgery and I never really asked him about it but today out of nowhere I did. I asked him if e prayed. Not a terribly religious man my dads answer of "no" was no surprise. But then he said something I felt I had to write down.


"I don't think god answers those things. If he did on a case by case basis I don't want his help."

So I just recently found out I'm sick, and its going to be a while until I'm ok. But I think I'm gonna listen to my dad and for once in my life not be a little baby about things.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

please be a dick about this