Wednesday, March 14, 2012

hbo cancels luck


so with walking dead suddenly becoming good I don't have much to complain about. So why not say something awful.

I honestly don't care that much about horses lives to really jeopardize my entertainment. I know thats probably horrible and the horses didn't ask to be put in a show or whatever the response is fine and you're not wrong. But really if someone told me 3 horses were going to die but you would be highly entertained I would sign up. Now I'm not a malicious psycho who needs to see animals be killed and honestly I'd like the footage never to surface. But that doesn't mean a show has to hault. Micheal Mann really is a twat for this, he has his second good production in his entire life and he nixes it.

I guess its sad these animals died, but really, this is a Dustin Hoffman production. Its worth at least 3 human lives let alone big stupid stork dogs. They don't even love. They're just awkward deercows. Dumb pricks. I bet they would've lived too if they just had it in them to get a hold of themselves. Horses are like Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man during the baby scene. They just go to pieces over nothing, difference being horses have the decency to kill themselves usually in their panic. Legs snapping or running off cliffs and what not.

Sad that Luck is gone. Kind of wish that Game of Thrones would get the ax in its place. Not that I don't enjoy the show just that I'm sick of people comparing it to the television version of the rapture. Its very ok. But if you like shows because it has a fantasy land element of dragons and sorcery you're a fucking child. And when you add tits to it, you are a fucking creep.

Rest In Peace Luck, you were the second HBO show me and my dad really enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be a dick about this