Thursday, March 24, 2011

conspiracy theory

I can't prove this, but I've seen Katherine Heigl smoking electronic cigarettes so many times now on various celeb news websites that its becoming pretty obvious that she's been paid to be seen using the product, she even talked about it on Letterman.

If this is true is she the most despicable celebrity in Hollywood. I've always suspected some celebrities getting paid under the table money to promote smoking, I don't really care if they do it though, I just don't like Heigl. Or women.

4 comments:

  1. I'd believe it since nothing ever really changes + Hollywood is self-obsessed and was the champion of the tobacco industry for decades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i didn't care when it was stallone mentioning wanting marlboros in daylight or whatever, its just offensive when its her

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was in character there though, right? She, herself, is the smoking ad. So it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think he got $ to drop the brand though

    ReplyDelete

please be a dick about this