Thursday, October 27, 2011

“…I sympathise with people who didn’t like the MacGuffin because I never liked the MacGuffin. George and I had big arguments about the MacGuffin. I didn’t want these things to be either aliens or inter-dimensional beings. But I am loyal to my best friend. When he writes a story he believes in - even if I don’t believe in it - I’m going to shoot the movie the way George envisaged it. I’ll add my own touches, I’ll bring my own cast in, I’ll shoot the way I want to shoot it, but I will always defer to George as the storyteller of the Indy series. I will never fight him on that.”


-Speilberg


you know what dude? fuck you
you suck too
and your best friend is a hack

i don't even care about shitty star wars but indy4 really was horse shit that no one needed to have made.

2 comments:

  1. Both these bearded twats are annoying man,you can tell they both believe their own hype and probably expect a standing ovation everytime they walk in a room.
    Lucas has the most punchable face ever, just look at the picture on his wiki page and tell me you don`t want to break his jaw,I won`t believe you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. google and try and find the penn and teller story of spielberg's bachelor party it basically sums up him being a twat.

    he's disconnected from his audience, and rather than go in the deep artistic way where he can make something interesting he just tries to be emotionally evoking of nostalgia and childhood and he is just fucking sappy.

    ReplyDelete

please be a dick about this