Monday, April 25, 2011

a requiem for dana hersey

I remember being a kid and the channel that would later turn into UPN and then the WB and eventually became whatever it is today was called WSBK and they would have a show called the movie loft and I would watch movies like Jason And The Argonauts and The Deer Hunter, completely unedited on broadcast TV.

This clip is EXACTLY how I remember it and I started looking for lists of movies this show played. God it was great.



The best voice and gestures, can't believe this guy didn't end up a national star.

This channel also played Bruins games M*A*S*H* and Coach, so needless to say I'd be in my bed with drawers underneath it with my rainbow quilt and my tricerotops were on my night stand in beautiful display watching over my perfectly rapable bottom. While my non cable tv would be locked on this station.

Did you guys realize that the hotel owner on Deadwood was also in Newhart?
I told my dad that and he acted like I just broke the story of the sky being blue.

Can you fucking believe Robert Altman directed Popeye?
holy shit worst post ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be a dick about this