Monday, January 10, 2011

jersey the 2nd exit.

I was wrong about Jwow. I hate feta cheese peanuts and chocolate and I've always been right about that. However. Jwow appears to be back in a big way. Whoever fixed Sammi's tits in the off season must have talked to Jwow because she's primed for a great season for several reasons!

1 New tits! Still horrendous, she still clomps around like a fucking clydesdale and walks like fucking frankenstein. But she's mixing it up! and thats what was needed right? she was more stale than me coming up with analogies.

2 She's battling with boyfriend which means she's on pace to embarrass him and her via fucking. Probably by fucking random people and maybe not so random. Maybe Ronnie? I'm hoping just to run Sammi off. Either way she'll either cheat on him. Which means either she will tell him and fall out. Or not so we can all roll our eyes. OR! She will blow up the relationship before they go out on a specific yet incredibly embarrassing mission for cock and THEN go back to him.

3 She's already throwing right crosses GRANTED she's missing wildly like every broad but she's still throwing them. She even took the fake punch set up and went with it.

4 New attitude. I think she's been humbled like I would humble all of you in 2002 NHL hitz. I hope she's been broken. There's always the possibility she's been spoken to by the producers about what a total fucking drag she was last year to watch. The most likely is that she watched the show and saw how fucking awful she came across. Either way she seems more personable and belonging to the crew. Maybe the millions of undeserved dollars she gets off of Snooki and Mikey's work.


back to this.

Its fun having my friends back. I see Situations awful clothes and Vinny's broken smile and Paulie's I've grown out of this haircut but I still need to have it otherwise I lose my gimmick face. I realize I have my friends back. Mikes already a scum bag, Paulie is already completely underestimating the producer created hostility and is completely shocked by everything, and Vinny is....still likable? He's useless but I love him.

Ronnie is back full force and just when I thought we were stuck in a bad Ronnie and Sammi I love you cause you're my girlfriend rut; he goes and saves the best for last like Vanessa Williams. The Sammi and Ronnie vs Snooki Deena and Jwow is amazing. Its like The Road Warriors vs Demolition. It already yielded what I assume will be the line of the season and to me the best quote of the two follow up seasons.
"You're a loser from Poughkeepsie and everyone knows it".

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be a dick about this