Thursday, November 15, 2012

Story time.

I went to a pet shop/zoo in Providence one time. Guy had alligators monitor lizards snapping turtles. I asked the gentleman what's the thing you want to be bit by the least. He pulls out a coffee tin and gets a feeder mouse. Drops the mouse in and tilts the can towards me.

I was expecting a dinosaur or a thousand scorpions made out of barb wire. I look in and see a centipede bite the tiny mouse and hang on. I was like. 'Cute bug'. The mouse proceeds to melt from the inside out like it stared into the Arc of the Covenant and it was the most terrifying thing I've ever seen.

I've since thought about that bug biting my hand or my ankle and just feeling my tissue dissolve. Tendons, arteries even bone just become a green mush and how devastating that would be. Achilles' tendon just corroding down to paste.

What an awful little pile of shit that centipede was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be a dick about this