Sunday, August 14, 2011

half baked post

watching half baked right now and i think X things

1 jim breuer is much much funnier than this

2 i think this is the movie that talked me out of seeing any episodes of the chappele show

3 oh hey look, the black girl from the craft was in another movie before she fell off the face of the earth

4 if i smoked weed i couldn't imagine this movie being funny

5 everyone in 8th grade who insisted this movie was hilarious owes me an apology

6 if 311 played faster they'd be the deftones

7 laura silverman is hotter and probably funnier than sarah.

8 amy winehouse has a great voice and thats enough for me to like her, does anyone know what songs she did that are good? i don't want to just rush in blind

3 comments:

  1. Never seen or heard of this film but looking at it on wikipedia makes me want to watch it. I know it will be cheesy and sort of shit, but i can tell it will be a nicy cosy thing to watch on a rainy sunday.Like watching richie rich or Beethoven with your grandmother in the same room,You feel safe and pure again.
    Don`t know much about Amy Winehouse but this is apparently her best album http://www.mediafire.com/?dxnngdqnynm

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks angel i have that i listened to it now i don't know if it sucked or not

    i'm in limbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 That's probably a mistake.

    6 I want to disagree, but I think you may be dead-on.

    7 Agreed on both. She doesn't aim to merely shock, either. And how are they sisters? It makes no sense to me. They look nothing alike. I thought it was a joke at first, "this is my sister Laura".

    ReplyDelete

please be a dick about this